- Over 800 Kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- 15 KV ESD protection on the board
- The CP-102UL ™s MD1 low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-102U and CP-102UL are 2-port Universal PCI boards designed for POS and ATM applications. They are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the boards ™ RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-102U and CP-102UL provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any available PC server.
Designed for standard and small-sized PCs
The CP-102UL is an MD1 low profile board that only requires a 5 VDC power supply. It is compatible with both a 3.3V and 5V PCI bus, which means that the CP-102UL fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs.
Top Serial Performance
Moxa ™s 20-plus years of experience in serial board design is now concentrated in a new high performance serial data transmission chip. The Turbo Serial Engine„¢ chip provides serial boards with a 128-byte FIFO, on-chip hardware and software flow control, and burst data mode. Thanks to the Turbo Serial Engine„¢, Moxa is able to offer the world ™s best performing smart serial boards.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and Unix
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-102U/UL boards are no exception. Reliable Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.